Conditions of Sale
1. PRICES: - The price of the goods is that specified in the House of Sarunds price list, current at the time of delivery. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which shall be payable by the customer at the rate applicable on delivery. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which shall be payable by the customer at the rate applicable on the date of invoice.
2. CARRIAGE CHARGES: - The minimum order for free delivery is £250. Under £250, the delivery charge is £8. The following are exceptions: Scottish onshore islands and Highlands postcodes ZE, HS, KW, IV, AB, FK, PA21-39 and PH15-41, minimum order for free delivery £300, delivery charge £10 for orders under this amount.
All Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Eire and Northern Ireland –minimum £900 carriage paid delivery.
All orders under £900, please call the office for carriage prices.
Any balance orders will need to be added to, where necessary, to make a minimum value of £100.00 to avoid carriage charge.
3. PAYMENT: - Payment for the goods by approved account customers must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Goods will not be despatched if the account is not held up to date.
All accounts overdue by more than 30 days will automatically be transferred to our debt collectors.
The customer accepts that the cost for the collection and subsequent legal action will be payable by the customer in full.
Property of the goods shall not pass to the customer until all monies owing to T.H.S have been paid in full and the customer authorises T.H.S or its agents to enter his premises to recover any goods to the value of the outstanding amount.
T.H.S reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 1% per month on the invoiced price of the goods where the payment due date (as specified above) has been exceeded. This will apply until the actual payment has been received.
4. DELIVERY: - Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery and the customer’s acceptance of the chocolates shall be deemed to have taken place upon the occurrence of a signed delivery note by the customer or any agent, employee, nominee, representative of the customer or by any independent carrier. T.H.S reserves the right to cancel any order or balance of order for the delivery of chocolates in the event that T.H.S is prevented or delayed from making delivery of the chocolates on the estimated date for delivery, due to circumstances beyond T.H.S’ reasonable control.
5. RETURNS: - No goods shall be returned without prior approval of T.H.S and a handling charge of 25% shall apply unless goods are returned as a result of an error by T.H.S. Credit cannot be given for returned goods that are already price marked by the customer. Please note THS must be informed within 4 working days of receiving goods.
6. DELIVERY DISCREPANCIES: - Upon receipt of goods, the customer has 4 working days to inform T.H.S of any damages or discrepancies that arise.
Goods will be collected by T.H.S or its agent before a credit note is raised.
7. CANCELLATION OF GOODS: - If you wish to cancel any orders or delete items from an order, you must notify T.H.S. in writing and have a received written confirmation from T.H.S. for any cancellation to be accepted.
8. PLEASE NOTE OUR CONDITIONS FOR SEASONAL ORDERS: - If your account is not kept up to date or is proforma then we will not preorder any goods for you until we have received 50% payment at the time the order is placed. The remaining balance will need to be paid before the goods are dispatched. You will also be notified of this at the time of ordering.
9 . TIMED DELIVERIES To guarantee delivery by certain times the following charge will apply:
- before midday £10
- before 10:30am £15
- Saturday delivery £25
By ordering any goods from T.H.S, the customer accepts these conditions of sale regardless of any previous agreements, unless confirmed in writing by T.H.S.
ALL PRICES ARE CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PRINTING.
PRICES MAY ALTER WITHOUT WARNING, DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE.